Sweet and cheerful Children’s Day with Japitex
Children’s Day can be celebrated in various ways. Sweet rewards, a small gift, a family trip or quality time together. We put together a cheerful cherry picnic for our kids. Why cherries? Because we love them, the children can pick them themselves, and we have one more reason to do so.
Sweet as a cherry
We prepared a new sweet collection with cherries for them months in advance. The Cherry collection. Everything fit and merged together like a puzzle. Picnic under the cherry tree, with cherries in cherry clothing. A bright, happy, and sweet afternoon. This picnic was for children – little, big, curly, red, black, or white. Because all children deserve to be loved and cared for.
Celebrate this day with your children. Sweet, healthy, playful, as you can imagine, but most importantly, together. It’s a day dedicated especially to them. In most countries, it is celebrated on June 1st. It has been celebrated in Slovakia since 1952, but the concept of such a day dates back to 1925. And do you know what the children were rewarded with back then? Cancelled housework or relief from field or farm work. They were given a piece of chocolate or a small sweet treat.
Picnic for the kids
We decided to photograph the cheerful Cherry collection with the kids and plan a wonderful picnic for them. Our Janka and Ina could tell you what it means :) and how difficult it is to synchronize so many children, mothers, and other necessities.
However, children can enjoy the little things. Cherries, cake, shared moments, a simple game, a blanket under the tree, and friends.
Cherries everywhere, even in the cake
Our cherries were probably everywhere. In the cake, which Ina and her daughter Amelia baked the day before. In the basket, on the tree, on the dress, on the ears, and in the belly. Smudges remained on the blanket, hands, and clothes. But it can be cleaned and washed, and all that’s going to be left are the beautiful memories and photos.
And we will give you a tried-and-true recipe for the cherry bubble cake.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Whip solid snow from the egg whites and a pinch of salt.
- If the snow is stiff, add yolks. We get a thick foam.
- Slowly add milk and oil to the foam and whip constantly.
- Lightly mix the sifted flour with baking powder into the mass with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the mass onto a greased and floured baking sheet.
- We place pitted cherries on the mass. So that the cherries do not fall to the bottom of the mass, we can gently wrap them in flour.
- Bake the cake prepared in this way in an oven at 180-200 ° C for 20 minutes.
- We check the pastry with a skewer. We will stick it in the cake in different places, if we have pastry left on the skewer, the cake must be baked further. If the skewer stays clean, the cake is ready.
- Sprinkle the cooled cake with powdered sugar mixed with vanilla sugar and cut.
Bon appetite :)