WHAT ARE COOKIES:
Cookies help with:
- to the proper functioning of our site so that the purchase process can be completed with the least possible complications;
- when remembering our customers' credentials so they don't have to re-enter them;
- find out which sites and features visitors use most often. based on this, we can best adapt our offer to your requirements;
- they help us figure out which ads visitors visit most often, so that they don't see the same ad while browsing, or so they don't see an ad for goods they're not interested in.
WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE:
The cookies used on our website can be divided into two basic types in terms of their durability. Short-term so-called "Session cookies" which are only temporary and remain stored in your browser only until you close the browser, and long-term so-called "Persistent cookies" that remain stored on your device for much longer or unless you delete them manually (the time for which cookies are left on your device depends on the cookie settings themselves and your browser settings).
In terms of the function that individual cookies perform, the cookies can be divided into:
- conversion that allow us to analyze the performance of different sales channels
- tracking, which in combination with conversion helps to analyze the performance of various sales channels
- remarketing, which we use to personalize the content of ads and their proper targeting
- analytic that help us increase the user comfort of our site by understanding how users use it
- essential, which are important for the basic functionality of the site
Some cookies may collect information that is subsequently used by third parties and which e.g. directly support our advertising activities (so-called "third party cookies"). For example, information about products purchased by visitors to our site may be displayed by an advertising agency so that we can better customize the display of online advertising banners on the websites you view. However, it is not possible to identify you based on this information.